AGCCP is a non-profit membership organization created by government contact center professionals for government contact center professionals. AGCCP exists to educate and support our members and uplift our profession. By sharing knowledge and building relationships, we improve service delivery, enhance workplace quality of life and strengthen the standards of our industry. Whether you need technical insight, management advice, or a friendly and knowledgeable colleague to brainstorm with, joining AGCCP is one of the wisest decisions you can make! The annual membership is $100 per municipality, state, or federal government contact center; be it 311, 211, 911, Customer Service Center, Tax Collector, Utilities Department, Clerk’s office, etc. any government agency which supports customers is welcome to join.
JOIN OUR AGCCP FAMILY TODAY!!!
- Networking - AGCCP provides access to the members-only online community, where professionals can seek advice and feedback from each other, share successful business practices and get moral support.
- Conferences/Webinars/Virtual Events – Subject matter experts present key topics of interests enabling members to ask questions and share experiences about their projects. Whether in person or via a webinar, these events enable roundtable learning and discovery. Members take away valuable information from these sessions.
- Tours – Members will have the opportunity to tour other member contact centers and share best practices and challenges.
- Resources – Access to members-only resources such historical training programs, white papers, industry tools, and more.
- Professional development – Learn about the latest technologies or services impacting contact centers along with how to improve the customer experience.
- Relationships – Build life-long friendships with the best government contact professionals in the United States and Canada.