2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
The FUTURE is NOW…Get CONNECTED
Don’t miss the opportunity to “get connected” at the 2017 AGCCP “Unconference!” This year’s conference will be a mixture of tradition with speakers, sponsors and vendors but mainly a participant-driven format which allows you to have thought-provoking discussions with other government contact center professionals about the issues that matter to you most.
- Learn from and share with your peers
- Less canned presentations and more group discussions
- Serious business informal atmosphere
- Topics by YOU
- What keeps you up at night?
- What areas do you want to improve on?
- Have a burning issue? Discuss with those who walk in your shoes
- Build lasting relationships
- High value, LOW cost for a conference practically designed by you for you
AGCCP’s Annual Conference is the perfect blend of education, networking, problem solving, and fun. You can expect sessions on contact center technology and trends impacting our industry now and in the future. You will also have numerous opportunities to tap into the knowledge of successful Contact Center Leaders including training experts and technology service providers. Make connections with a diverse group of professionals with whom you can share your experiences, ask questions, and brainstorm solutions.
Join us June 12 – 15, 2017 in Chattanooga, TN – The GigCity.
Register by April 21, 2017 at the reduced rate. Early Bird registration is $150 for AGCCP Members. Public sector employees who are not members of AGCCP can register for $200. After April 21st registration increases by $50.
You still have time to submit your application for the 2017Award of Distinction to receive a complimentary registration.