Members, please go to the login section to view past conference materials and presentations.
- Inspiring Views 19th Annual Conference 2019 hosted by Sarasota County, FL
- Discover Your Peak 18th Annual Conference 2018 hosted by Denver, CO
- The FUTURE is NOW…Get CONNECTED 17th Annual Conference 2017 hosted by Chattanooga, TN
- Make Every Connection Matter 16th Annual Conference 2016 hosted by Evanston, IL
- Building Bridges Creating Opportunities 15th Annual Conference 2015 hosted by Pittsburgh, PA
- Annual Performance Tune-Up 14th Annual Conference 2014 hosted by Charlotte, NC
- Race to Indianapolis! 13th Annual Conference 2013 hosted by Indianapolis, IN
- 12th Annual Conference 2012 hosted by St. Louis, MO
- 11th Annual Conference 2011 hosted by Hampton, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake
- 10th Annual Conference 2010 hosted by Chattanooga, TN
- 9th Annual Conference 2009 hosted by Minneapolis, MN
- 8th Annual Conference 2008 hosted by Jacksonville, FL
- 7th Annual Conference 2007 hosted by San Jose, CA
- Racing to the Winner’s Circle. Making your Center a Triple Crown Winner! 6th Annual Conference 2006 hosted by Louisville, KY
- 5th Annual Conference 2005 hosted by Mobile, AL
- 4th Annual Conference 2004 hosted by Birmingham, A:
- 3rd Annual Government Round table hosted by Charlotte, NC
- 2nd Annual Government Round table hosted by Lexington, KY
- Government Round table hosted by Lexington, KY
The below videos are from the 12th Annual Conference
SESSION 1: Launching a New Contact Center
Cindy Tiernan of Albany, Georgia and Sue Pontarelli of Evanston, IL make a presentation on “Launching a New Contact Center” at the 2012 AGCCP Annual Conference.
SESSION 2: Call Centers in the Center
DJ Russell of Newport News, VA, Julie Sanchez of Fort Wayne, IN, and Beth Crounse of Oklahoma City, OK present “Call Centers in the Center” at the 2012 AGCCP Annual Conference in St. Louis.
SESSION 4: Microsoft/Unisys Software Demo
Microsoft architect Dave Block, along with Yogesh Muthuswamy from Unisys and Brett Maxfield from CitySourced, demonstrate their call center software at the 2012 AGCCP Annual Conference in St. Louis, MO.